18TH CENTURY OXIDE SHOES (Souliers De Boeuf)
- These home made style shoes were commonly worn by civilians, voyageurs/traders, many soldiers and native Americans. They were worn all the way into the middle of the 19th Century.
- They are a very rare item on the market today.
- Leather bags and pouches are also available. Please contact us re. any specific leather needs.
- Please see our Period clothing page, (linked from our new items section), for shirts and capotes currently available.
- More period clothing items coming soon.
- Please contact us for any other clothing needs.
-** Please E-mail us for more information, or to place an order.
- We will put you in direct contact with the manufacturer to be sure your requirements are met exactly as you specify.
- No other sutlers offer this unique service.